“Thou has a thousand eyes and yet not one eye; Thou hast a thousand forms and yet not one form.”– GURU NANAK
Visiting a Gurdwara
(Sikh House of Worship)
All attendees must:
- Cover their head with a kerchief, scarf, or head-covering as a sign of respect. (head-coverings are provided.)
- Remove shoes and wash your hands.
- Acknowledge the Guru Granth Sahib (Sikh Scripture) by bowing before it.
- Try to avoid turning your back or pointing your feet toward the Guru Granth Sahib if at all possible.
- Do not walk up onto podium or stage inside prayer hall.
Nothing from November 30, 2023 to December 30, 2023.